Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
Thank you again for a wonderful yoga lesson. It was so relaxing and revitalising!!!!
Thanks so much for YogaBowl - I do love the classes and feel so much better when I''ve been.
Thank you for the warm welcome today - first time I''ve felt so welcomed at a yoga class. I thoroughly enjoyed the deep stretching.
Thank you so much for such wonderful Yoga. The thought, care, detail and love you put into every class shine through and make it the special sanctuary that it is.
Thanks for great GENTLE classes on Saturday mornings. I appreciate the sensitivity and lightness to your class style.
Thank you for bringing Corporate Yoga to our workplace. Even though our class is a mixed level group, each and every one of us have benefited greatly.
I have to say how very grateful I am to have you and all the lovely Yogabowl teachers in my life. Although I can''t get to class as much as I''d like - I always feel so much better when I do. Yogabowl plays a very important part in maintaining my mental wellbeing.
Moving to the Tennis club will be so much better, I am really looking forward to it. I have done a few classes there and really liked it.
I really like Yogabowl and think it is the best yoga school with the best teachers on the Lower North Shore.
I think you''re a wonderful teacher Mitch, with a very special way of connecting with your students. To have your support and encouragement with my Yoga Teacher Training, is something I''m really grateful for.
I really enjoyed the class last Saturday. I love your style of teaching and certainly felt like you must have been reading my mind when you described what we might be feeling or thinking!