Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
I feel like a layer of my brain has just .... gone away.
I thank you every day for yoga, my good health, my every day movements, my strength and my peace of mind. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thanks so much, i am getting huge benefits from Yoga.
Mitch, you are gorgeous and an inspiration. You are one of those people who makes the lives of those you touch richer, in a very beautiful and human way.
I think you''re a wonderful teacher Mitch, with a very special way of connecting with your students. To have your support and encouragement with my Yoga Teacher Training, is something I''m really grateful for.
Congratulations on a wonderful milestone. If we could count how many peoples lives you had single-handedly improved with your amazing energy and shiny love it would be a lot!
I have found the yoga a great help to my hectic life. I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.
I just love coming to Yogabowl. You have created such a safe & gentle space.
2 hours of blissful uninterrupted Yin yoga today....feeling bendy, fantastic and ready to tackle what will be a very BIG week. It was intense but in a fabulous ''I really need more of this'' way. If you are near Lane Cove go and check out one of these awesome classes. Sooooooo good!
I had the most wonderful session and enjoyed every second. As I stood up I heard a few people around me remark “boy that was good.” Your energy and enthusiasm rubs off on everyone and I think everyone’s feeling comfortable now. Congratulations to you for bringing such intelligence, sensitivity and humour to our bunch of yoga tragics.