Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
I usually do John''s class on Monday nights. It''s a fabulous venue and he''s a really cool teacher.
Thanks so much for all that you do for us in class.
We are indeed fortunate.
I had the most wonderful session and enjoyed every second. As I stood up I heard a few people around me remark “boy that was good.” Your energy and enthusiasm rubs off on everyone and I think everyone’s feeling comfortable now. Congratulations to you for bringing such intelligence, sensitivity and humour to our bunch of yoga tragics.
A quick note to thank you ever so much for organising such a wonderful retreat. The yoga was great, the food incredible, the venue so clean & peaceful and the participants were all lovely people. You did a wonderful job, and will really look forward to future ones.
Whenever I come back to your classes I know why I''m meant to be there. It so centres me!
Thank you so much for that wonderful experience of Restorative Yoga. I found it was very calming and relaxing and just what I needed. Thanks to your assistant, Mary too - who was like an angel who appeared at just the right time to cover me up or adjust me.
Thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had in the Restorative Workshop last Sunday! I felt the nurturing, lightness of my being & the lovely energy in the room. Mary was such a wonderful presence, she looked after me! I am looking forward to next month''s workshop.
Thank you for your wonderful Yoga classes - it''s been transformative for me this year. You provide a very safe & nurturing environment for us to find ourselves.
It’s amazing how your enthusiasm is reflected in your students. Thank-you for all the hands-on help. It feels so good! Thankyou for making a difference in my life!
Love my workplace yoga and remind myself (and friends) how privileged we are to have such a great instructor.