Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
I have found the Restorative Workshops life transforming. Thank you so much.
I have a tendency to just think I''m doing okay and I''ll get through the week .......then I take part in that amazing 2 hour Restorative workshop and am reminded of how much I needed to get back on the mat. It''s so good - and so is the sleep that follows. Thanks, see you soon xx
I really enjoyed the Restorative Workshop on Sunday and had the deepest sleep I have had in a long time that evening, so I will be signing up for more Restorative in the future.
I finally touched my toes for the very first time in class yesterday - Wow :)
I can''t believe how relaxed I am. My mind feels so clear and uncluttered. One of my goals this year to find peace, calmness, clarity, flexibility and personal happiness. I feel like I have been running on empty for years. I feel like I need yoga like I need oxygen!
You and your cleverly disarming playlists, sheesh :)
Well that is more than I bargained for - a BIG thank you to Ange and Mitch. Don’t ever discount what you guys do. Working on keeping us sane in this mad world, You are the people that count!
I found the Restorative session absolutely wonderful! It was relaxing and I definitely felt pampered. Highly recommend it to others. Your soothing voice nearly lulled me to sleep!!
The Corporate Meditation session was the best part of our Mental Health Awareness day. Thanks for teaching me how to quieten the internal chatter.
Thank you for the warm welcome today - first time I''ve felt so welcomed at a yoga class. I thoroughly enjoyed the deep stretching.