Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
Thank you again for a wonderful yoga lesson. It was so relaxing and revitalising!!!!
I have greatly enjoyed two Beginner/Gentle courses this winter, first with Deb then with Tory. A big step for me as a gym and running enthusiast who once thought Yoga wouldn’t mix with “real” exercise. But it’s opened up an entirely new way of perceiving my body and my life.
All the sessions have been intense and really quite moving: if I’m quiet during and after the sessions it’s because it’s very affecting and not because I’m bored!
The class was so great, the space has a nice energy, and you marry the elements really well.
Your classes are so appreciated. We are all lucky you set up Yogabowl.
I can''t believe how relaxed I am. My mind feels so clear and uncluttered. One of my goals this year to find peace, calmness, clarity, flexibility and personal happiness. I feel like I have been running on empty for years. I feel like I need yoga like I need oxygen!
Thank you so much for that wonderful experience of Restorative Yoga. I found it was very calming and relaxing and just what I needed. Thanks to your assistant, Mary too - who was like an angel who appeared at just the right time to cover me up or adjust me.
Again I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a new class and a new teacher. Today I''m grateful for Thursday morning Yoga. Today''s class was led by Ange she is a beautiful teacher I feel so calm and centred. Loved her class, hopefully I''ll go to another one again soon. Mitch you really do have amazing teachers. Again I state if in doubt and want to go try Yoga you really can''t go wrong with Yogabowl ~ Corporate & Yoga Services!
Thanks so much for the class this morning. It was just what I had been looking forward to. After more than a year with no yoga during my pregnancy and looking after a newborn, it was great to be back.
Keep doing what you’re doing, your kindness is just what is needed. Thank you for being there for us.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.