Mitch (Michelle) Gibson offers mentoring and support, no matter where you are in your Yoga career.
With more than 30 years teaching experience, Mitch is passionate about helping others in professional and personal development by filling in the gaps that your teacher training may have left, and building the skill-set and confidence that makes a great, successful Yoga teacher.
Mentoring along with open, honest, constructive feedback and support is often the missing link to move you forward in a long term, sustainable career in our competitive Yoga community.
Mentoring would be a good fit for you to:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- fill in the blanks your teacher training left open
- build confidence and more effective teaching skills
- get traction on your teaching path & career aspirations
- find and/or create work in our competitive market
- grow or niche your Yoga business with clarity
Mentoring and support catered to YOU.
Whether you’re thinking about:
- transitioning careers
- new to Yoga teaching and feeling ‘not good enough’
- need help finding work and growing your micro-business as a Yoga Teacher
- or you’re an existing Yoga teacher feeling stuck and burnt out. If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling … become inspired again.
Read the full prospectus and testimonials here (PDF)
For further info on Mitch, check out her bio here.
- $75 “Pick My Brain”- a quick 30min session over the phone, online, in the studio or over a cuppa
- $160 Single 75min session
- 5x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $750 (=$150 ea). Valid for 6 months
- 10x 75min sessions (paid in advance) $1450 (=$145 ea). Valid for 12 month
- Prices include GST
- 5x session package valid for 6 months
- 10x session package valid for 12 months
- 5x and 10x session packages include attending any of my classes at Yogabowl, either 5 or 10 times respectively (valued at @ $125 or $250)
Contact us with any questions, or to book your mentoring session.
Thanks so much for YogaBowl - I do love the classes and feel so much better when I''ve been.
I can''t remember a time when I felt so good at the end of the day! Thanks for a wonderful 1-day Retreat.
Thanks for an absolutely sensational class this morning- actually the vibe was so "chatty" before we began and then afterwards, no-one spoke .. just went about their business and when we/anyone round me did speak, it was like about how relaxed they/I felt.. So thank you. It was so nice.
My golf swing has really improved since starting Yoga. So thanks.
I feel very lucky to have such fantastic Yoga teachers and have really enjoyed practising Yoga with you over the last 10 years - with hopefully many more to come.
You have chosen some great staff to work in your business for you. They''re all such great teachers.
Thank you for running an excellent Yoga school.
Thanks so much, i am getting huge benefits from Yoga.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.
As a former yoga student of Mitch, all I can say is that she sets the standard for every yoga teacher I have been looking for since. I had the honour of being her student for a little over a year - though having relocated recently, no teacher has come remotely close.
She has ruined me for the better and my body misses her classes. :)
She is so kind and patient and encouraging for any student looking to learn yoga; yet she knows just how much to push you to go that little bit further. Her intuitive teaching style and attentive eye, makes you feel like you are having a one on one class with her, never mind the fact that there might be 20 other people in the room.
Every yoga student should have a teacher like Mitch at least once in their lifetime. If I was back down in Sydney, I''d be at her classes every weekend in Lane Cove. If I had the authority in my workplace, I''d have Mitch giving my co-workers a lunchtime yoga class (but I don''t).
In a world of increased sedentary lifestyles and employment, yoga is necessary for good health. If you have always wanted to learn yoga, go to Mitch. I''m not kidding.