Own room accommodation with shared bathroom
*Early-bird discounts end 1st June 2019*
“Every once in a while, take off your life, and rest.”
Come hibernate for one whole weekend of self-care, rest, recharging and YOU-TIME. Take a break from who you usually are, and reconnect with the calm, relaxed version of you.
The Yoga traditions teach us the importance of disconnecting - to nurture the self, the spirit, the soul. Enjoy the peaceful surrounds, gentle movement, deep rest, delicious (mostly organic) food - and either the peace of solitude, or the company of lovely like-minded souls.
WHY PEOPLE RETURN TO RETREAT WITH US …
This is the perfect environment to switch off and truly relax.
There’ll be support, permission and options.
Our Self Care Retreats are specifically designed for world-weary Super-Humans like you.
The ideal blend of activities and FREE TIME. You won’t want to come home!
Come alone, or bring your partner, bestie, Mum, daughter - everyone and all bodies are very welcome.
Our home for the weekend is a beautiful 6 bedroom country property on 38 acres - ideally set up for small group retreats in Darkinjung contry, at St. Albans.
“Yanada” is 90 mins from Sydney CBD, though a million miles from reality. The property has bushland behind and a river in front. Here’s what we love about it:
- Beautiful bushland surrounds. We’ll do a walking mediation in it one morning.
- Remarkable birdlife. Listen in & be amazed.
- A meandering river.
- Peace. Quiet. Seriously crisp, fresh air and clear, starry sky at night.
- Indoor fire place AND outdoor fire pit, and a beautiful swimming pool and cabana amidst all of this.
- Delicious organic meals and treats.
- A stunning Yoga room equipped with all the props we need to seriously dive deep into Restorative relaxation all weekend.
- Lovely twin-share, double, 5-share and Glamping accommodation.
- Space & permission to be alone … or connect with others.
- 4 x Yoga sessions
- 1 x “Deep Sleep: Insomnia” practice (90mins) including Restorative Yoga and breath work
- 2 x Yoga workshops (2+hrs each)
- Guided silent Walking Meditation in the bush (weather permitting)
- Accommodation choices: twin-share, double, 5-share or Glamping.
- All meals: delicious, ORGANIC, vegetarian (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners), snacks, fruit and coffee / tea. Dietary requirements all catered for.
- Movie on Saturday night.
- Plenty of FREE time to nap, read on a day bed or by the fire, take a walk, explore the local area - whatever your heart desires.
- BONUS 50% discount voucher for Private Session with Mitch.
Do everything, or do nothing.
We provide the opportunity; YOU choose your own experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Optional Massage: There will be a massage therapist on-site all weekend. ($100/hr)
HOSTED BY Mitch (Michelle) Gibson: a super-busy human who loves and knows the priceless value of mini-breaks, re-sets, doing what makes you happy, and finding calm in beautiful places.
Mitch excels in creating & hosting weekends that combine her passion for Yoga, with her love of getting away and relaxing like busy humans should. Hosting her first retreat in 2009, her weekend getaways are a catalyst in restoring so many busy people’s lives.
PRAISE FOR MITCH’S PREVIOUS RETREATS @ YANADA:
“It was definitely worth coming. I had the best weekend ever! Wow - I feel like a whole new person. Thank you.”
“I loved it! The location and accommodation were superb, the menu was delicious, and the balance between activities and free time was perfect. I liked the number of people, too - big enough that I could do my own thing without looking antisocial, but small enough to feel intimate, too.”
“Thank you Mitch. My daughter and I had such a great time. I am still feeling serene after two days in the big smoke. It''s one of the best weekends I''ve ever had and a big thank you to you for making it so lovely.”
“Before “real” life takes over again, I just want to thank you again for facilitating such a wonderful, wonderful Yoga retreat weekend at Yanada. From that bright and warm and oh so personal greeting at the door, to the final “Namaste” as we sat together in a circle at the end of restorative practice today, it was all … fantastic!! You are truly a treasure … so committed to your clients, to making them feel welcome, supported and loved.”
“Great group, and the best Restorative Yoga. So spacious - you can go off and do your own thing without intruding on someone else’s space. Great food and hosts too.”
*Ensuite bathroom is available for $100 surcharge*
Date(s):Friday, 28 June 2019 to Sunday, 30 June 2019
Share this event:
Venue:Yanada Retreat, St Albans