Glamping accommodation - sleep in nature.
You know you’d love an end of year break.
A top-up. A recharge as you head into Silly Season.
Join Mitch for a seriously special weekend retreat of Self-Care & Recharging.
Retreating and Restoring.
Making a radical gesture of self-care.
Rewarding yourself for the monumental amount of tasks you’ve completed this year.
Refilling your own cup before heading into Silly Season.
Connecting and hearing YOU, again. How long as it been?
Taking permission to NEED this.
Letting go: top yourself up before showing up for Christmas and the holiday season.
Arrive home as the real YOU, again.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- This is the perfect environment to switch off and self-care.
- There’ll be support, permission and options.
- Re-friend yourself. Get back together with YOU.
- Our Self Care Retreat has been specifically designed for exhausted Super-Humans like you.
- The beautiful surrounds at Yanada, the delicious organic food, the Yoga, the massages, the YOU-time - you won’t want to come home!
- Come alone, or bring your partner, bestie, Mum, daughter - everyone is welcome.
Yanada, in St. Albans - 90 mins from Sydney CBD, though a million miles from reality.
- Beautiful bushland surrounds. We’ll do a walking mediation in it one morning.
- Remarkable birdlife. Listen in & be amazed.
- A meandering river.
- Peace. Quiet.
- A beautiful swimming pool & cabana amidst all of this.
- Delicious organic food cooked for you.
- A stunning Yoga room equipped with all the props we need to seriously dive deep into Restorative relaxation all weekend.
- There are 2 luxury bell tents that can sleep 2 people each (twin-share).
- Space & permission to be alone … or connect with like-minded souls.
3 x Yoga sessions (75min) including Gentle, Hatha and Yin Yoga.
1 x “Deep Sleep: Insomnia” practice (90mins) including Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra.
2 x Yoga workshops (2+hrs each)
Guided silent Walking Meditation in the bush
Accommodation choices: twin-share, double, 5-share or Glamping.
All meals: delicious, ORGANIC, vegetarian (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners), snacks, fruit and coffee / tea. Dietary requirements all catered for.
Movie night with popcorn & snacks on Saturday night.
Plenty of FREE time to laze by the pool, take a dip, read on a day bed, take a walk, explore the local area - whatever your heart desires.
BONUS 50% discount voucher for Private Session with Mitch.
Do everything, or do nothing.
We provide the opportunity; YOU choose your own experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Optional Massage. There will be a massage therapist on-site all weekend. Be pampered to the sounds of birds and nature.
HOSTED BY Mitch (Michelle) Gibson: a super-busy human who loves and knows the priceless value of mini-breaks, re-sets, and doing what makes you happy in beautiful places.
Mitch excels in creating & hosting weekends that combine her passion for Yoga, with her love of getting away and relaxing like busy humans should. Hosting her first retreat in 2009, her weekend getaways are a catalyst in restoring so many busy people’s lives.
PRAISE FOR MITCH’S PREVIOUS RETREATS @ YANADA:
“Before “real” life takes over again, I just want to thank you again for facilitating such a wonderful, wonderful Yoga retreat weekend at Yanada. From that bright and warm and oh so personal greeting at the door, to the final “Namaste” as we sat together in a circle at the end of restorative practice today, it was all … fantastic!! You are truly a treasure … so committed to your clients, to making them feel welcome, supported and loved.”
“Thank you Mitch. My daughter and I had such a great time. I am still feeling serene after two days in the big smoke. It''s one of the best weekends I''ve ever had and a big thank you to you for making it so lovely.” Therese
“I loved it! The location and accommodation were superb, the menu was delicious, and the balance between activities and free time was perfect. I liked the number of people, too - big enough that I could do my own thing without looking antisocial, but small enough to feel intimate, too.” Steven.
“It was definitely worth coming. I had the best weekend ever! Wow - I feel like a whole new person. Thank you.” Maryanne
Register now for our Early-bird discounted price $670 (full rate: $700).
* If you want to share the tent with someone special, please have them register ASAP and let us know who you’re sharing with *
Date(s):Friday, 1 December 2017
Share this event:
Venue:Yanada Retreat, St Albans