YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
Thanks Mitch and Mary - the Restorative workshop was fantastic. l loved the hot water bottles and the sand bags, and I loved having permission to change positions when our bodies have indicated it was time to move onto the next pose. I slept for 10 hours straight last night! Thanks once again.
Mitch, you have created a true community with Yogabowl.
I''m writing to say how much I loved the Restorative Workshop yesterday. It was beyond fabulous.
Thank you (and Jo) for your generosity and talents – it was divine to be on the receiving end of such love and skill.
You have chosen some great staff to work in your business for you. They''re all such great teachers.
A quick note to thank you ever so much for organising such a wonderful retreat. The yoga was great, the food incredible, the venue so clean & peaceful and the participants were all lovely people. You did a wonderful job, and will really look forward to future ones.
So glad we have you in our lives, Mitch - you do wonderful things for the earth and the people in it x
I am really enjoying the experience of Yoga and it is the first time that I have actually felt at peace. I look forward to more beginner classes and to learning more moves and meanings of them. I really feel a personal touch when I attend your classes and feel like I am always taken care of, thank you for that. It can be daunting starting something brand new.
Moving to the Tennis club will be so much better, I am really looking forward to it. I have done a few classes there and really liked it.
I really like Yogabowl and think it is the best yoga school with the best teachers on the Lower North Shore.
Thanks Mitch - you are an incredible teacher and you make my world a better place.
I have to say, you have been a godsend for me since i moved to Sydney. thanks to your yoga classes, and the lovely way you present to us all.