YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
Thanks Mitch and Mary - the Restorative workshop was fantastic. l loved the hot water bottles and the sand bags, and I loved having permission to change positions when our bodies have indicated it was time to move onto the next pose. I slept for 10 hours straight last night! Thanks once again.
My daughter has really enjoyed the Teens Yoga class and is benefiting in many ways. Thank you for doing this for teenagers - it''s such a positive outlet.
You cannot believe how much more relaxed and focussed I am when I return to work after your classes. Thank you for bringing Yoga to our workplace.
The Corporate Meditation session was the best part of our Mental Health Awareness day. Thanks for teaching me how to quieten the internal chatter.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.
Thank you so much for such wonderful Yoga. The thought, care, detail and love you put into every class shine through and make it the special sanctuary that it is.
Thank you for looking after us and sharing your knowledge with us so generously in your workshops.
You touch people''s lives every day. The way that you care for your students, encourage them to grow, be with themselves, know themselves, and be kind to themselves makes a huge difference to people''s lives. It has made a huge difference to me. And I''m so glad that I know you.
I just love coming to Yogabowl. You have created such a safe & gentle space.
John and I can''t tell you how much your yoga classes have made a difference in our life, while we often do different classes which mean different teachers, we love the variation this brings to our session...we can''t imagine how we have lived without Yoga for so long...and the weekend or the week for that matter is not the same unless we have gone to Yoga!!!..our bodies thank you!!...see you on Saturday and keep on doing what you do so well...we are yoga groupies now!