YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
I found the Restorative session absolutely wonderful! It was relaxing and I definitely felt pampered. Highly recommend it to others. Your soothing voice nearly lulled me to sleep!!
I feel very lucky to have such fantastic Yoga teachers and have really enjoyed practising Yoga with you over the last 10 years - with hopefully many more to come.
It’s amazing how your enthusiasm is reflected in your students. Thank-you for all the hands-on help. It feels so good! Thankyou for making a difference in my life!
Thank you for a lovely relaxing practice this morning. It felt very luxurious and perfect antidote to this time of year.
Keep doing what you’re doing, your kindness is just what is needed. Thank you for being there for us.
I am thankful and grateful to you for organsing such a wonderful 1-day Retreat. One colleague said, "No wonder you look so relaxed today". Thanks again.
Congratulations on a wonderful milestone. If we could count how many peoples lives you had single-handedly improved with your amazing energy and shiny love it would be a lot!
My daughter,(year 7) attended your Teens Yoga class on the weekend. Despite being very anxious about not knowing anyone and having no idea what to do she loved it and is keen to return next week!
10 years is a great achievement and I am grateful to the day and the good fortune, that lead my footsteps to your Yoga.
We love the workshops. They give you greater information, which is very beneficial in managing our wellbeing overall, and we love your holisitic approach in making these possible.