YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
Thanks for great GENTLE classes on Saturday mornings. I appreciate the sensitivity and lightness to your class style.
Thanks so much, i am getting huge benefits from Yoga.
Thank you so much for this morning''s beautiful Restorative practice. It was amazing and i feel recharged and ready to face whatever craziness the week ahead can throw at me! I hope to be back again soon.
10 years is a great achievement and I am grateful to the day and the good fortune, that lead my footsteps to your Yoga.
Thank you for such a wonderful Restorative practice on Sunday. I walked away feeling more loved, cherished and rejuvenated than I have in a long time!
I have a tendency to just think I''m doing okay and I''ll get through the week .......then I take part in that amazing 2 hour Restorative workshop and am reminded of how much I needed to get back on the mat. It''s so good - and so is the sleep that follows. Thanks, see you soon xx
My body loved your class, and your style was very encompassing of the entire body. I loved the rhythmic moving, like massaging muscular tension away. Such an impressive class, your students are blessed.
2 hours of pure restorative magic. Mitch, yr a magic woman.
Thank you for bringing Corporate Yoga to our workplace. Even though our class is a mixed level group, each and every one of us have benefited greatly.
You cannot believe how much more relaxed and focussed I am when I return to work after your classes. Thank you for bringing Yoga to our workplace.