YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
Great to be back at Yogabowl - the nurturing atmosphere you create is so very special.
As a former yoga student of Mitch, all I can say is that she sets the standard for every yoga teacher I have been looking for since. I had the honour of being her student for a little over a year - though having relocated recently, no teacher has come remotely close.
She has ruined me for the better and my body misses her classes. :)
She is so kind and patient and encouraging for any student looking to learn yoga; yet she knows just how much to push you to go that little bit further. Her intuitive teaching style and attentive eye, makes you feel like you are having a one on one class with her, never mind the fact that there might be 20 other people in the room.
Every yoga student should have a teacher like Mitch at least once in their lifetime. If I was back down in Sydney, I''d be at her classes every weekend in Lane Cove. If I had the authority in my workplace, I''d have Mitch giving my co-workers a lunchtime yoga class (but I don''t).
In a world of increased sedentary lifestyles and employment, yoga is necessary for good health. If you have always wanted to learn yoga, go to Mitch. I''m not kidding.
I have found the yoga a great help to my hectic life. I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.
I’m in a yoga trance… you have magical powers! I really love coming to your yoga class, I feel like a ‘whole’ person again!
I feel very lucky to have such fantastic Yoga teachers and have really enjoyed practising Yoga with you over the last 10 years - with hopefully many more to come.
You have given me so much support and spiritual guidance in my yoga journey. I am truly going to miss you and I really hope our paths cross again.
Love my workplace yoga and remind myself (and friends) how privileged we are to have such a great instructor.
A quick note to thank you ever so much for organising such a wonderful retreat. The yoga was great, the food incredible, the venue so clean & peaceful and the participants were all lovely people. You did a wonderful job, and will really look forward to future ones.
I really enjoyed the class last Saturday. I love your style of teaching and certainly felt like you must have been reading my mind when you described what we might be feeling or thinking!
I am really enjoyng John''s classes immensely. He is a great asset to your school.