YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
I can''t believe I actually made it happen - two yoga classes in a row, and not just any yoga but Mitch''s yoga. I didn''t realise how much I''d missed you! You''re a wonderful teacher and your music is such a great addition but it''s not even that, it must be some kind of cosmic connection that I feel with you because in your yoga class is the only place that I feel good about myself, or at least not feel bad about myself! I don''t mean for that to sound dramatic but more often than not I feel like I''m too fat, that I''ve upset someone, not been a patient enough mum, etc., but when I''m in YOUR class I feel like I am ok being me. Thank you for letting me be me.
Congratulations on your 10th Birthday.
I have enjoyed every class I have attended over the years. I wish you and your team all the very best and many more successful years.
Your classes are so appreciated. We are all lucky you set up Yogabowl.
Thanks so much for all that you do for us in class.
We are indeed fortunate.
I would just like to thank Mitch for Gentle on Tuesday morning. The ribs, isolators and concert music (well that''s what I''m calling the session!) made yesterday''s class possibly THE BEST YOGA CLASS I have ever attended. Thank you!! Because all parents need a holiday after the holidays.
Thanks for an absolutely sensational class this morning- actually the vibe was so "chatty" before we began and then afterwards, no-one spoke .. just went about their business and when we/anyone round me did speak, it was like about how relaxed they/I felt.. So thank you. It was so nice.
You have chosen some great staff to work in your business for you. They''re all such great teachers.
I can''t remember a time when I felt so good at the end of the day! Thanks for a wonderful 1-day Retreat.
What a wonderful way to spend a lunch-hour doing Corporate Yoga. You guys really know your stuff and are doing great work.
I just love coming to Yogabowl. You have created such a safe & gentle space.