YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
Thought you might appreciate some feedback after your instructions on the Sciatica stretch last week.
I have been practicing this stretch everyday x 2 and have noticed a considerable decrease in the pain.
I''ve had ongoing Sciatica pain since January, though since doing that stretch at home, the pain has mostly gone.
Of course my practice is not as precise as your instructions but it''s really helping. Thanks once again.
I feel like a layer of my brain has just .... gone away.
Mitch, you have created a true community with Yogabowl.
I usually do John''s class on Monday nights. It''s a fabulous venue and he''s a really cool teacher.
Thank you so much for another wonderful class this morning. The good news is that my husband had no idea what to expect - and he truly enjoyed it. If I can get him to yoga periodically it would be a huge benefit. Thanks again - I always feel so good after your class!
I always look forward to your classes, you are really a great instructor with a real natural sense to your students'' needs.
You have created a lovely warm and safe yoga space.
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful Restorative workshop on Friday night. It was the perfect close to what has been a very busy couple of weeks and truly let me shut my mind down and enjoy my weekend. My sleep for the entire weekend was significantly improved as was my general energy levels.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.
You and your cleverly disarming playlists, sheesh :)