Yoga / Pilates Private Sessions
YOGABOWL offers private sessions for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher. A private lesson can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga (or Pilates), specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are mostly held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. *Surcharges may apply for after hours, and offsite Restorative Sessions*
PRIVATE TUITION – much like personal fitness training, the session is tailored to your specific needs. These sessions allow you to work privately with an experienced teacher to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. While all Yoga supports you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, private Yoga lets you work on what makes sense for you—at your own pace. There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your regular group practice.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $150
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $700 ($140 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1350 ($135 per session)
*Surcharges may apply for after hours, and offsite Restorative Sessions*
Remember some health funds pay rebates for Yoga & Pilates – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us now to book your session(s).
Awesome class last night. Loved the music and the way you really had us focusing inward. Somehow it all really connected last night. You are doing something new or there''s a new ''light'' about you and it worked for me even though can''t quite pin point why feels different. Who cares? Lets keep it up!
Thank you for a lovely relaxing practice this morning. It felt very luxurious and perfect antidote to this time of year.
Jo is a wonderful teacher, full of knowledge, compassion and warmth. I have learnt heaps.
The feedback was really positive. The team got a lot from the Corporate Yoga session. Please pass on our thanks to the teacher.
Your Restorative Yoga workshop may the best way to spend Sunday morning ever. Thanks, it was wonderful.
Thanks so much for a lovely Restorative workshop. I hardly ever take time out for me, and as a mother of 3 young children I always have someone with me (even when going to the bathroom!) Didn''t know I needed this 2 hrs so much, really pleased I did it. That 2 hrs will get me through the next week till I can fit your next class into my crazy schedule.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.
Thanks so much for all that you do for us in class.
We are indeed fortunate.
I thought I should let you know, how much I enjoy classes with Monica. She''s fantastic!!! It''s great as well having a teacher that can look after pregnant women. I feel like getting a good work out in all safety.
I loved Jolie''s class. She taught me how to breathe properly!