YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
We love the workshops. They give you greater information, which is very beneficial in managing our wellbeing overall, and we love your holisitic approach in making these possible.
I feel like a layer of my brain has just .... gone away.
2 hours of pure restorative magic. Mitch, yr a magic woman.
I have greatly enjoyed two Beginner/Gentle courses this winter, first with Deb then with Tory. A big step for me as a gym and running enthusiast who once thought Yoga wouldn’t mix with “real” exercise. But it’s opened up an entirely new way of perceiving my body and my life.
All the sessions have been intense and really quite moving: if I’m quiet during and after the sessions it’s because it’s very affecting and not because I’m bored!
I have found the yoga a great help to my hectic life. I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.
Thank you for looking after us and sharing your knowledge with us so generously in your workshops.
Thank you for your wonderful Yoga classes - it''s been transformative for me this year. You provide a very safe & nurturing environment for us to find ourselves.
As a former yoga student of Mitch, all I can say is that she sets the standard for every yoga teacher I have been looking for since. I had the honour of being her student for a little over a year - though having relocated recently, no teacher has come remotely close.
She has ruined me for the better and my body misses her classes. :)
She is so kind and patient and encouraging for any student looking to learn yoga; yet she knows just how much to push you to go that little bit further. Her intuitive teaching style and attentive eye, makes you feel like you are having a one on one class with her, never mind the fact that there might be 20 other people in the room.
Every yoga student should have a teacher like Mitch at least once in their lifetime. If I was back down in Sydney, I''d be at her classes every weekend in Lane Cove. If I had the authority in my workplace, I''d have Mitch giving my co-workers a lunchtime yoga class (but I don''t).
In a world of increased sedentary lifestyles and employment, yoga is necessary for good health. If you have always wanted to learn yoga, go to Mitch. I''m not kidding.
Thanks so much for a lovely Restorative workshop. I hardly ever take time out for me, and as a mother of 3 young children I always have someone with me (even when going to the bathroom!) Didn''t know I needed this 2 hrs so much, really pleased I did it. That 2 hrs will get me through the next week till I can fit your next class into my crazy schedule.
Love your constant work and efforts, you always inspire me...just in case I''d forgotten to tell you in a while.