YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
I can''t remember a time when I felt so good at the end of the day! Thanks for a wonderful 1-day Retreat.
Your Restorative Yoga workshop may the best way to spend Sunday morning ever. Thanks, it was wonderful.
Thought you might appreciate some feedback after your instructions on the Sciatica stretch last week.
I have been practicing this stretch everyday x 2 and have noticed a considerable decrease in the pain.
I''ve had ongoing Sciatica pain since January, though since doing that stretch at home, the pain has mostly gone.
Of course my practice is not as precise as your instructions but it''s really helping. Thanks once again.
Many thanks to you both for such a blissful Restorative Yoga session. I really felt so relaxed and happy afterwards - I felt like I was floating!
You are both so attentive and seem to have that wonderful skill of knowing what we need before we even know we need it.
A quick note to thank you ever so much for organising such a wonderful retreat. The yoga was great, the food incredible, the venue so clean & peaceful and the participants were all lovely people. You did a wonderful job, and will really look forward to future ones.
Your classes are so appreciated. We are all lucky you set up Yogabowl.
I''ve been going to John''s Monday night classes most of this year, and I''m enjoying them so much. It''s nice to hear he''s enjoying teaching us.
2 hours of blissful uninterrupted Yin yoga today....feeling bendy, fantastic and ready to tackle what will be a very BIG week. It was intense but in a fabulous ''I really need more of this'' way. If you are near Lane Cove go and check out one of these awesome classes. Sooooooo good!
Again I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a new class and a new teacher. Today I''m grateful for Thursday morning Yoga. Today''s class was led by Ange she is a beautiful teacher I feel so calm and centred. Loved her class, hopefully I''ll go to another one again soon. Mitch you really do have amazing teachers. Again I state if in doubt and want to go try Yoga you really can''t go wrong with Yogabowl ~ Corporate & Yoga Services!
Well that is more than I bargained for - a BIG thank you to Ange and Mitch. Don’t ever discount what you guys do. Working on keeping us sane in this mad world, You are the people that count!