YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
I''m writing to say how much I loved the Restorative Workshop yesterday. It was beyond fabulous.
Thank you (and Jo) for your generosity and talents – it was divine to be on the receiving end of such love and skill.
Thank you for such a wonderful Restorative practice on Sunday. I walked away feeling more loved, cherished and rejuvenated than I have in a long time!
I am really enjoying the experience of Yoga and it is the first time that I have actually felt at peace. I look forward to more beginner classes and to learning more moves and meanings of them. I really feel a personal touch when I attend your classes and feel like I am always taken care of, thank you for that. It can be daunting starting something brand new.
I think you''re a wonderful teacher Mitch, with a very special way of connecting with your students. To have your support and encouragement with my Yoga Teacher Training, is something I''m really grateful for.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your teaching, wisdom, encouragement and love have lifted me up.
John is a great teacher and a pleasure to listen to!
Love your constant work and efforts, you always inspire me...just in case I''d forgotten to tell you in a while.
The feedback was really positive. The team got a lot from the Corporate Yoga session. Please pass on our thanks to the teacher.
Thank you soooo much for your care of me at class yesterday it was really beautiful.
I have found the Restorative Workshops life transforming. Thank you so much.