YOGABOWL offers private tuition in Yoga (all styles), Meditation, Mindfulness, Stress Management, Goal Setting and Pilates.
Private sessions are ideal for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher, and can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga, specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are usually held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. Surcharges apply for offsite and after hours sessions.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $160
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $750 ($150 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1450 ($145 per session)
*Surcharges apply for after hours, and offsite sessions*
* for 2-on-1 or small group sessions, please contact us for a quote.
Remember some health funds pay rebates for private sessions – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us to book your session.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves Teens Yoga on Sunday afternoons. She comes home glowing after her yoga practice. I am so happy for her. Anne (the teacher) has been great.
You have created a lovely warm and safe yoga space.
2 hours of blissful uninterrupted Yin yoga today....feeling bendy, fantastic and ready to tackle what will be a very BIG week. It was intense but in a fabulous ''I really need more of this'' way. If you are near Lane Cove go and check out one of these awesome classes. Sooooooo good!
I am really enjoying my Yoga practice and feel that “the old body” is really feeling the benefits.
Thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had in the Restorative Workshop last Sunday! I felt the nurturing, lightness of my being & the lovely energy in the room. Mary was such a wonderful presence, she looked after me! I am looking forward to next month''s workshop.
I''ve been going to John''s Monday night classes most of this year, and I''m enjoying them so much. It''s nice to hear he''s enjoying teaching us.
I always look forward to your classes, you are really a great instructor with a real natural sense to your students'' needs.
A quick note to thank you ever so much for organising such a wonderful retreat. The yoga was great, the food incredible, the venue so clean & peaceful and the participants were all lovely people. You did a wonderful job, and will really look forward to future ones.
I have found the yoga a great help to my hectic life. I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.
Love your constant work and efforts, you always inspire me...just in case I''d forgotten to tell you in a while.