Yoga / Pilates Private Sessions
YOGABOWL offers private sessions for students wanting a focused, individual practice with their teacher. A private lesson can help you deepen your practice by exploring the fundamentals of Yoga (or Pilates), specific breathing techniques, hands-on alignment adjustments and modifications for injuries or special populations. Sessions are mostly held at our studio, though we can also come to your home, office, hotel, park, the beach - anywhere. *Surcharges may apply for after hours, and offsite Restorative Sessions*
PRIVATE TUITION – much like personal fitness training, the session is tailored to your specific needs. These sessions allow you to work privately with an experienced teacher to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. While all Yoga supports you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, private Yoga lets you work on what makes sense for you—at your own pace. There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your regular group practice.
They’re helpful if:
- You’re a beginner and you want to get started in Yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth
- You have injuries or specific health concerns, eg. Women’s issues including fertility, pre/post natal, menopause, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- You need to truly Relax and Restore. Most busy people need to be taught how to do this - and then watch the healing benefits roll in.
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
- You want to add Yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
- You want to cross-train for, and complement your chosen sport
- You want to learn more about yourself – gaining awareness without judgment.
- You don’t enjoy a group environment, and prefer to work one-on-one with the teacher.
One-on-one Sessions (75 mins):
1 session - $150
5 Sessions (paid in advance) - $700 ($140 per session)
10 Sessions (paid in advance) - $1350 ($135 per session)
*Surcharges may apply for after hours, and offsite Restorative Sessions*
Remember some health funds pay rebates for Yoga & Pilates – enquire with your own health fund.
Contact Yogabowl for couples and small group private sessions.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are GST inclusive, and include reasonable travel time. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice incur 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24hrs notice incur 100% fee. Multiple private sessions are valid for 6 months from date or purchase.
Contact us now to book your session(s).
Just a short note to say I actually quite enjoyed Cardio Yoga last night. Yet again, I''m reminded how lucky I am to have such a great yoga teacher! THANK YOU.
Thanks so much for a lovely Restorative workshop. I hardly ever take time out for me, and as a mother of 3 young children I always have someone with me (even when going to the bathroom!) Didn''t know I needed this 2 hrs so much, really pleased I did it. That 2 hrs will get me through the next week till I can fit your next class into my crazy schedule.
Thank you for such a great introduction to yoga. I really did enjoy the class. Today I can really feel the effects in my hips.
Looking forward to the next class.
Thanks Mitch - you are an incredible teacher and you make my world a better place.
Thanks, I loved the free trial class and it was amazing to feel like my body had been woken up! It''s true - it really looks after our minds, body and soul. I''m looking forward to my next class.
Congratulations on a wonderful milestone. If we could count how many peoples lives you had single-handedly improved with your amazing energy and shiny love it would be a lot!
Congrats on your fantastic achievement - you should be immensely proud of yourself & everything you''ve done over the last 10 years.
You and your cleverly disarming playlists, sheesh :)
You have created a lovely warm and safe yoga space.
I can''t believe I actually made it happen - two yoga classes in a row, and not just any yoga but Mitch''s yoga. I didn''t realise how much I''d missed you! You''re a wonderful teacher and your music is such a great addition but it''s not even that, it must be some kind of cosmic connection that I feel with you because in your yoga class is the only place that I feel good about myself, or at least not feel bad about myself! I don''t mean for that to sound dramatic but more often than not I feel like I''m too fat, that I''ve upset someone, not been a patient enough mum, etc., but when I''m in YOUR class I feel like I am ok being me. Thank you for letting me be me.